To post a job or if you are seeking employment and would like to post your resume, please email us at CAPA@apachatt.org
Payroll Tax Manager at Reliance Human Capital Management
Reliance HCM 835 Georgia Avenue, Suite 301 Chattanooga TN, 37402 423.648.7084 www.reliancehcm.com
Employer Information Organization Name:
Reliance Human Capital Management
TBD Based on Experience
Job Purpose We are looking to add a Payroll Tax Manager team leader that is ready to grow with
us. Preferably the candidate will have experience in multi-employer payroll processing and payroll tax
processing. This position will need to be comfortable talking/meeting with clients and prospective clients both over thephone
and in person. The Payroll Tax Manager will participate in technology demos, implementations, sales strategy tactics, minor
prospecting activities,service of clients on the system and will eventually help train the payroll service
team as we build out the HR Technology department at Reliance HCM. This position reports to the VP of HR
Technology & Operations.
Tasks • Assures that all Federal, state and foreign
taxes are submitted timely and accurately; reviews all payroll reports for accuracy
• Works independently to solve payroll issues with all levels of staff, making complex decisions based on knowledge of
payroll and tax law • Monitors and keeps current with governmental regulations
regarding payroll and related issues to ensure firm is in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws.
• Responds to employee and third party inquiries related to payroll taxes in a timely and professional manner
• Oversees payroll withholding tax function to ensure that all proper tax filings are submitted timely and accurately
• Develops and maintains internal controls to ensure timely filings; documents
and maintains processes and procedures • Oversees the reconciliation of W-2
process to 941's and researches discrepancies • Determines the proper handling
of consultant/employee payments based on interpretation of IRS rules and regulations.
• Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
• Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
Education and Experience Years of Experience
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Computers and Electronics
- English Language
- Administration and Management
Human resources software Accounting software Data base user interface and query software
- Payroll platform
- Master Tax, Symmetry or Payroll Tax Manager (PTM) experience preferred