The President must be an active APA member in good standing.
Be a member, ex officio, of all committees.
the establishment of goals for the Chapter each year.
leadership to the Chapter.
The Vice President must be an active APA member in good standing and shall be Immediate Past President.Responsibilities:
1. In the event that the President becomes unable
the term for
which he/she is currently serving, accept position
of President and finish
the current presidential term.
2. Preside over meetings in the absence of the President.
3. Coordinate annual election
4. Coordinate social events.
The Secretary must be an active APA member in good standing.
1. Take minutes of each meeting and prepare hard copy for next meeting.
and distribute Chapter announcements and/or newsletters and correspondence.
3. Preside over meetings in the
absence of the President and Vice President.
The Treasurer must be an active APA member in goodstanding.
1. Maintain accurate checkbook.
Disburse all Chapter funds and collect dues.
3. Report financial
status of Chapter at each meeting and
4. Prepare annual budget.
Your Name (OPTIONAL)
Thank you for your nomination.
Please click Submit.
Chattanooga Chapter of APA
PO BOX 8572
Chattanooga, TN 37414