The President must be an active APA member in good standing.
2. Be a member, ex officio, of all
3. Coordinate the establishment of
goals for the Chapter each year.
leadership to the Chapter.
The Vice President must be an active APA member in good standing and shall be Immediate Past President.Responsibilities:
1. In the event that the President becomes unable
the term for
which he/she is currently serving, accept position
of President and finish
the current presidential term.
2. Preside over meetings in the absence of the President.
3. Coordinate annual election
4. Coordinate social events.
The Secretary must be an active APA member in good standing.
1. Take minutes of each meeting and prepare hard copy for next meeting.
and distribute Chapter announcements and/or newsletters and correspondence.
3. Preside over meetings in the
absence of the President and Vice President.
The Treasurer must be an active APA member in goodstanding.
1. Maintain accurate checkbook.
2. Disburse all
Chapter funds and collect dues.
3. Report financial status of Chapter at each meeting
and prepare annual
report for September meeting.
4. Prepare annual budget.
The Website Administrator must be a Chattanooga Chapter member in good
1. Maintain the website.
events using the website.
3. Monitor on-line "Suggestion Box" to present proposals,
changes and situation updates to the board for approval and action plans.
Director of Membership
1. Requires an APA
2. The Director of Membership will encourage and solicit membership in the Chapter via
Informational and incentive programs approved by members of the chapter
3. Attend chapter functions to welcome
new and existing members.
Community Service Coordinator:
Present at least 2 communitry service events per year.
2. Organize the delivery of goods and/or giveaway items
to the community project.
3. Take pictures of all community service deliveries and activities.
Become a liaison between vendors and the chapter.
5. Work with charitable organizations to coordinate chapter
Your Name (OPTIONAL)
Thank you for your nomination.
Please click Submit.
Chattanooga Chapter of APA
PO BOX 8572
Chattanooga, TN 37414